Monday, March 30, 2009

Poor Monty cut his foot.

Poor old Monty cut his foot or had a grass seed in it. It swelled up and went all red. Poor Monty. We went to the Fitzroy Vet to see Simone and she put a poultice on it.

This is Simmone and Anu. They were very good to Monty. Poor Monty.

Anu Appan - vet Simmone Major - Vet - portrait

Here is poor Monty with his bandage on. Monty, are you coming for a walk ?

“Dad, it feels funny. I don’t think I can walk very well”

Monty and the blue bandage (1)

Come on you two. It’s time to go for breakfast.

“But Dad, it feels funny.”

Monty and the blue bandage (8)

Monty stop whinging.

“But Dad, it feels funny. Don’t wanna go.”

Monty and the blue bandage (2)

Well suit yourself, but Daisy and I are going for bacon.

“Bacon ? Wait for me.”

Monty and the blue bandage (3)

“Come on Monty. Dad’s got bacon.”

“But I can’t walk.”

Monty and the blue bandage (6)

“Suit yourself. I’m going for bacon. You wait there like a big lump”

Monty and the blue bandage (7)

“But I can’t walk. Dadddddddd. I can’t walk.”

Yes you can. You’re just a big sook.

Si the DogBlogger

Post a Comment