Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Woo Hoo. A New phone. Thanks Nokia.


I had a phone call from Nokia the other day.
Lorissa told me I had won a new Nokia N8. Woo Hoo.

I had entered a entered a competition on Facebook asking 25 words or less why I would like a new Nokia N8.
Well of course I said that with this nice new phone, I could take better pics of Daisy and Monty to post to the dog blog, because they are just so CUTE.

We won ! Yay.
Lorissa said she had just been checking out the Dog Blog and that Monty and Daisy were indeed very cute, so they had won the phone.
Thanks Nokia. Thanks Lorissa.

For years, the Dog Blog has been coming to you care of the old trusty Nokia 5500 ...

Then we moved up the lovely Nokia E63, a very nice unit indeed ...

But then we won this superb Nokia N8 with a stunning 12 Megapixel camera...

So, stand by for some new pics and videos. No messin'.
(Gotta work out how to use it first... give me a day or two.)

"Dad, stop waffling and open it !"

Si the DogBlogger.
Post a Comment