Sunday, April 22, 2012

Chicken for dinner. Call me Dad.

Mr Darcy has only been with us for two weeks, but he is very much at home now.
We rescued him from the RSPCA on the Peninsula.

"I say. What's that Sir ? It sure smells good."
It's roast chicken for our dinner, Mr Darcy. Maybe it's about time you called me Dad.



"Yes Sir Dad. It's an honor."

After all Mr Darcy, I do walk you and comb you.
"True, true."

We have slept together in the same bed. Speaking of which, I think I have one of your fleas.
"Ah. Can I have that one back. I knew I was missing one."

I feed you yummy dinners, and roast chicken, and tasty morsels of cheese.
"Mmmm. Yes you do. I feel that I am growing fatter day by day."

And I kiss your snout when I leave for work...
"Yes Sir Dad. That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. Sorry about the tongue up your nose this morning.
That's OK. It probably needed a clean anyway. Just 'Dad', OK ?
"Very good. I shall call you Dad from now on."

Si the DogBlogger.
Post a Comment