Thursday, May 3, 2012

At Doodlebug. I've dropped my ball.

We're staying at a dog-friendly weekender called 'Doodlebug', down near the beach.
Doodlebug Dog Friendly Accommodation Rye.

We keep discovering new talent (and much amusement) in our new dog, Mr Darcy.
He found a basket of dog toys in a corner at our weekender. He lifted the lid and took them all out for inspection, one by one. It was very funny to watch.
His favorite was a bright yellow ball, which he chased around the house.

"Dad !!! I've lost my ball !"
How did you manage that, Mr Darcy ?


"I just put it down for a second and it rolled away."
Well what do you expect out here on the balcony ?! It's probably gone over the edge. I'll go and find it, shall I?
"Thanks, Sir Dad. Can you also look for the Squeaky Mouse, the Hairy Thing and the Rope, please ?"
What, you've lost all those too ?

 Si the DogBlogger.
Post a Comment