The adventures of Monty and Daisy.We hope you follow our tales.
Who's that at my feet ?"Good morning, Dad."
What are you doing here, Monty ?"You said I could come up in the mornings because I'm old."
So I did. You have a little sleep then.
Si the Dogblogger
Oh, that is SO sweeeeet!Go Monty! :) Georgia is learning how to worm her way more and more into our bed too. She used to wake us up at about 5 to crawl in, nowadays, it's more like 2. Before you know it, WE'LL be in the dogbed!
Post a Comment
1 comment:
Oh, that is SO sweeeeet!Go Monty! :)
Georgia is learning how to worm her way more and more into our bed too. She used to wake us up at about 5 to crawl in, nowadays, it's more like 2. Before you know it, WE'LL be in the dogbed!
Post a Comment