We rescued him from the RSPCA on the Peninsula.
"I say. What's that Sir ? It sure smells good."
It's roast chicken for our dinner, Mr Darcy. Maybe it's about time you called me Dad.

"Yes Sir Dad. It's an honor."
After all Mr Darcy, I do walk you and comb you.
"True, true."
We have slept together in the same bed. Speaking of which, I think I have one of your fleas.
"Ah. Can I have that one back. I knew I was missing one."
I feed you yummy dinners, and roast chicken, and tasty morsels of cheese.
"Mmmm. Yes you do. I feel that I am growing fatter day by day."
And I kiss your snout when I leave for work...
"Yes Sir Dad. That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. Sorry about the tongue up your nose this morning.
That's OK. It probably needed a clean anyway. Just 'Dad', OK ?
"Very good. I shall call you Dad from now on."
Si the DogBlogger.
No comments:
Post a Comment